Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Bigger Picture

Sometimes when you're working on a piece of art you become so enmeshed in the small details that you often forget that you need to just step back and look at the entire picture to see how its overall shape and feel are coming along. I've recently taken a step back to look at my Etsy shop, "Stormie and Mel" with new eyes.

I started to question and see what I could do to improve the shop. I then came to the conclusion that I shouldn't limit myself to just art printed on paper. Thus the idea for transforming my shop into one that sells my original designs on t-shirts was born. Wearable art!

I'm so excited about this and I'm eagerly awaiting my screen printing supplies to arrive.

The shop will be undergoing some major changes in the upcoming week. Thanks to all those who have admired my art thus far and stay tuned for a brand new and improved "Stormie and Mel."

No comments:

Post a Comment